And order any of the books below...
Reese Witherspoon's Bookclub:
New website for her bookclub: https://reesesbookclub.com/
- December 22: The Marriage Portrait
- October22: Our Missing Hearts
- September 22: On the Roof Tops
- August 22: Wrong place Wrong time
- July 22: Honey Spice by Bolu Babalola
- June 22: Counterfeit by Kirstin Chne
- May 22: The Dictionary of lost words
- April 22: True Biz by Sara Novic
- March 22: the Club by Ellery Lloyd
- February 22: The Christie Affair by Nina de Gramont
- Winter 22 YA pick: Anatomy a love story by dana schwartz
- Jan 22: Honor by Thrity Umrigar
"Read with Jenna" Jenna Bush Hager, on The Today Show:
Good Morning America Bookclub:
- January 2021 Pick: "The Push" by Ashley Audrain. More information here.
- February 2021 pick: "How the One-Armed Sister Sweeps Her House" by Cherie Jones. An intimate and visceral portrayal of interconnected lives, across race and class, in a rapidly changing resort town, told by an astonishing new author of literary fiction. More information here.
- March 2021. "Klara and the Sun" by Kazuo Ishiguro. More information here.
- April 2021 Pick: "Of Women and Salt" by Gabriela Garcia. More information here.
- May 2021: "Olympus, Texas" by Stacey Swann.
- June 2021: "The Other Black Girl" by Zakiya Dalila Harris.
- July 2021: "The Personal Librarian" by Marie Benedict and Victoria Christopher Murray. Read an excerpt here.
- August 2021. 'The Husbands' by Chandler Baker
- September 2021. “Several People Are Typing" by Calvin Kasulke
- October 2021. "We are Not Like Them" by Christine Pride and Jo Piazza
- November 2021. "Still Life" by Sarah Winman
Now Read This: A Book Club from PBS Newshour and the New York Times:
- January 2021: "Trick Mirror: Reflections on Self-Delusion" by Jia Tolentino.
- February 2021: "Interior Chinatown" by Charles Yu.
- March 2021: "Nomadland: Surviving America in the Twenty-First Century" by Jessica Bruder.